tisdag 17 februari 2009

Länge sen en sångtext ;)

Som ni ser längst ner i bilden här så finns en text som inte går att ända.. Hittade en sång med samma text och tänkte att jag måste läsa den. Lite bra faktiskt :)


So what I'm not your average girl
I don't meet the standards of this world
Chasing after boys is not my thing
See I'm waiting for a wedding ring
No more dating
I'm just waiting
Like Sleeping Beauty
My prince will come for me
- will come for me
No more dating
I'm just waiting'
Cause God is writing my love story
- my love story
Boys are bad; that's certainly not true
'Cause God is preparing one for you
If you get tired waiting till he comes
God's arms are the perfect place to run
Sleep - that's the only thing for me
'Cause when I sleep God's preparing one for me
Om du inte kommit dit än... Så vill jag bara varna dig - sälj dig inte för billigt! Det är värt väntan... Du är värd mer än ett halvbra förhållande :)

Inga kommentarer: